Monday, March 31, 2008

Glasses Part II

Ok, I have had my bifocals for a few days now... They aren't making me sick anymore, but I have made 5 trips to have them adjusted. I learned my lesson the hard way and don't try to mess with them myself. I am a bit of pain because I am the person that focuses on the "slight pressure" above my right ear- Can you fix it? Anyway, they see me coming and they hide.... It is getting closer and my head doesn't hurt when I put them on anymore, but I hate new glasses. Happy to see, but what a pain to get them to fit right!!

2 comments:

shawn said...

when are we going to see a pictue of these new glasses?? that are a pain.. ???

Krisan said...

Hi Dawn, I am still using the Walgreen's type glasses with slight magnification, heard the transition to bifocals is fun.
I love that you have a blog and plan to show it in the Blog Panel this Thursday at the Chandler Chamber. Great example of using Blogger.~~ Krisan