Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The One...The Only...Captain Kirk

Yes, it is all things Trek, but is that a bad thing...No, definitely not, especially when there is supposed to be a new movie coming out in 3, yes 3, days that I have seen nothing but good things written about. To my point- I was reading an article called "The One...The Only...Captain Kirk" and they were discussing how there's no other than William Shatner.....TOTALLY AGREE, I am still in love with the girdle wearing, toupee toting, 70 something year old Captain Kirk, even though he is dead, but only not until the future...Blasphemy you say, but I think there might be room for a younger Captain Kirk, one that we haven't seen before...... I am so excited for this movie. It sounds like they are playing with an alternate timeline as well, YIKES, I can hardly stand it.

1 comment:

shawn said...

hey the new Kirk is hot... I have to admit...