Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's Not Easy Going Green




I'm working on trying to go green with my shopping habits. It seems to be the "in" thing at the moment. It's not as easy as it seems to get into a new habit. I am currently 3 for 5 in my shopping trips. I've discovered it doesn't just work to put the bags in the car. The bags have to sit beside me (all the time) or I forget I have them and am too lazy to leave the store and my shopping to go back out and get them out of the car. I have other problems as you can see. The children love the bags so it makes it harder to get them back out to the car. Wendell is seen here enjoying his new discovery. The other day my husband lost our 8lb. cat. He searched all over the house for her and finally found her totally curled up and buried inside one of the bags in the kitchen.. HAHA so that is the reason we are having problems going green.

1 comment:

shawn said...

I am trying to go "green" too.. I actually try to put them back in the car.. That seems to work, but I forgot them in the car on Sunday when we went to the store.. I sent Pat back out to get them. We call them "earth bags". I use a couple I got from the dental convention too.. some work great. Will probably have to buy a few more. You are right it is the "in" thing. San Fran won't even let you use a plastic bag.. How long before it hits the midwest???