Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Anniversary

I did better with the anniversary than the birthday. I actually remembered!! Of course, I had just got my hair cut a couple of days before and when I woke up at 4:45am to see my hubby off, my hair was all knotted up on one side and I looked terrible, I admit it..........Of course I had to tease and say that I looked just as beautiful today as I did on our wedding day. Smart man, he played along and agreed with me. He was off to work and I did my day of stuff-For dinner he wanted pizza and we were in bed by 7-him asleep, me with book. Happy Anniversary #18!!

PS At least it wasn't the hottest day in the history of mankind like it was on our wedding. A nice mid 70's kind of day that we all love and are too few and far between. :)

1 comment:

shawn said...

yup, I forgot this one.. bad best friend!! and yup it wasn't as hot, and you probably weren't in 3" heals either!! pizza hu??