Friday, August 29, 2008

Heat Lightning Tour

Well, I am very lucky. The new book that I have been waiting for is coming out September 23. The author, my favorite, John Sandford, will be making one and only one stop on this tour and that is at my favorite bookstore Once Upon A Crime in Minneapolis on September 23. My BFF teases me, but I have been checking their site daily, and sure enough, up pops a tour stop. I made a quick call to Once Upon A Crime and they already have me on the list for books, signed, and personalized. How we pay will be dealt with later..........Yeah! These people are amazing. If I was closer, I would be broke stopping at their store whenever possible. They take care of their customers and they remember you!! AMAZING this day and age!! Thank You Gary and Pat!!

2 comments:

shawn said...

yup, they know me too.. as that crazy ladies friend!! Ha Ha Ha!!

shawn said...

What no mention that they are sending you your book, and that I don't have to go and get it for you.. and how wonderful they are??? you are slipping!!!