Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm a Failure

Well, I am a failure....After 23 years, I woke up this morning and had to work again... This is unusual for me as a part time, multijob person, I don't normally work back to back all day jobs. Anyway, I forgot to wish my husband a happy birthday!!! After 23 years!! I feel lower than low.....I left a half dozen messages while he was out eating breakfast with friends and gave him birthday wishes when I got home, but I totally forgot until I was at work for a good 40 minutes!!!!!!!! How terrible a wife am I!! Add to that, my chief concern was blogging about Harry Potter vs the forgotten birthday 1st makes me feel just as bad again..........Maybe my brain cells are just dying out faster now that the mid 40's are here. Will have to write notes for holidays as well as appts, medicine, groceries, phone calls, etc...Goodness, I am getting old--

1 comment:

shawn said...

Did he tell you Hannah and I called to wish him Happy Birthday?? And we sang to him??