Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Disenchanted Dentistry

My midlife crisis continues......My recent drama within the dental office has once again left me feeling that the drama in the office may just not be worth the paycheck. As a registered dental assistant in the state, I met requirements of my registration. As a member of the team, I am now ostracized.....Yes, maybe I can blow a lot of it out of proportion in my own head, but I feel like doo doo and the clock is counting down until I have to return to the clinic tomorrow....My problem, I just don't want to. Been practicing for over 20 years and I feel totally broken after this last incident.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh man, do'nt know what happened but I am sorry you are feeling this way -- and boy, can I relate. I think it's our age. I know very few women who are really happy with where they are at right now professionally.

Wish I had words of wisdom. Only thing I can say with certainty is don't be afraid. Explore, read, Google - you CAN do this.

Whatever your personal "this" may be.