Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pajamas

My hubby's friend asked what I put on "the blog". Unfortunately, not too much, but my current observation is pajamas......What happened to those girly sexy pajamas of once upon a time.....I found a nightgown in my drawer that hasn't seen the light of day for years, and I do remember one that had to be tossed because it had virtually fallen apart over the years and the washing machine washes(so much for handle with care). Anyway, these days, depending on the season, it is mismatched tank tops and pants (flannel or not) and t shirts and pants (flannel or not) with possible slipper socks and sweatshirts depending on the temperature. Sorry, but the sexy lingerie days have come and gone. Comfort and sleep have become the priority.....Sad but true.....Granted, part of it is post mastectomy and the desire for sexy lingerie is not there, part of it is hormone surges and the need to be able to strip down piece by piece or all at once depending on how hot it gets and how fast, but gone are the sexy little things from once upon a time....Part of me is sad about the loss, part of me is just happy for a comfortable sleep....Yawn.......

No comments: