Monday, September 29, 2008

Why Do I Have 4 Cats

Why do I have 4 cats.............this morning I couldn't tell you.............Trying to catch up on some sleep that I missed between the 1-5 a.m hours...........I locked 2 of the cats in the bedroom with me....Apparently 7:30 was too long for Wendell to hold on and he peed all over the bed........Zoom, I am up and off to the laundromat..........................Hoping things go well and I don't have to deal with this again for awhile...............Quincy and Wendell are driving me crazy........Quincy wants to attack Wendell...........or better yet....................sit within 2 feet of him and taunt him forever.....................and Wendell WHINES AND WHINES UNTIL I THINK I WILL GO CRAZY...........................They are in no pain...............and for the most part they aren't attacking each other......................IT'S JUST THE CONSTANT DRONE THAT GETS ON YOUR NERVES..........They are doing nothing wrong...............It's not like I would hit them or anything, even the peeing on the bed was my fault, but the NOISE IS GOING TO SEND ME TO THE LOONEY BIN, again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I am AMAZED that you could jump out of bed and go straight to the laundromat.

Me? I probably would've laid there hating the cat and thinking about where I could buy a new comforter on sale.

Dawn said...

Believe me I contemplated a new comforter, but I will give this one another shot....We've added a squirt bottle to our arsenal to help control the disagreements.....It should put junior out of the mood for confrontations if I am lucky....

shawn said...

"I'm Not Touching You!!" "MOM, HE WON'T STOP LOOKING AT ME"... again.. you are telling me this when I am thinking of getting a cat WHY???