Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas with the Ingles

Christmas with my sister and all her kids was yesterday. They were actually on their best behavior and did a good job....They are finally getting completely out of the toddler stage so it is fun to hang out with all of them....The hit of the day was the Batman slipper socks that my nephew Jake had to show off by walking around with his pants pushed up so everyone could see....Not sure why the shirt came off, I think he was hot from running around. Even so, I thought the picture was cute and kind of told the story of the kids excitement yesterday.
We celebrated with French silk pie for my nephew's birthday who has been blessed with a Christmas eve big day, so we try to celebrate early :) Hopefully he will get his front teeth soon....It just added to this picture....:):)

1 comment:

shawn said...

Looks like you all had fun... I am guessing the pie was yummy?!