Sunday, December 28, 2008

Yes, It's True, I Broke Into My Christmas Presents Early...


I figured out what was under the tree and broke into my gift card. An adventure to Messy Missy's to paint, kept me out of the house, away from the hubby...I got a free fee (it was a limited special!!) and I painted a winter candy jar (his hat comes off!) and bought a bag! This way I only have to pay 1/2 fees if I bring my bag in, so I thought that was a good deal- Still have some change on my gift card so I will be going back again soon. It's always a nice stress relief to sit and paint for a while....

2 comments:

shawn said...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU BROKE INTO YOUR PRESENST EARLY??? WHAT?? WHAT?? AND WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME THAT??? I MAY HAVE TO WAIT AND SEND YOU GIFTS TO YOU FROM NOW ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn said...

ok, you told me i could as long as it wasn't jtk, which was very very hard for me, as you know....also, keep in mind that jeff was home for 3 weeks straight, that was very very hard for me, you know......i think i deserve some slack on that one, plus i got a good deal, and free fees, and a bag.....