Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa is Coming...


I broke down and asked for a new camera for Christmas...Of course, romantic hubby that he is, he went out and looked for the ideal one and got it for me...HA....I picked it out, asked if I could get it, and had to go back out in subzero weather to get it....but it's orange, ok, copper, but I think it's orange. They figure my old camera is probably about 5 years old....I would've waited to get one, but my memory card is shot, so I thought it was a good chance to update the equipment and not feel too guilty. The lady at the store tried to sell me a printer/scanner/etc that would have probably been a good idea, the price was reasonable, but I didn't really need it. If I want a zillion prints of the cats I can just go to WalMart and print them off...Works for me...........Meanwhile, the camera is under the tree and I am stuck waiting........Something I definitely don't do well this time of year............................

1 comment:

shawn said...

I am sure that it is safe and sound under the tree.. hee hee hee