Friday, January 30, 2009

Lost Job, Kind of, Sort of

A victim of the current economy, public health care is suffering in Marshalltown. Because of their ongoing money loss, I will not be getting my weekly hours as I had been and will now be going back to a totally as needed basis. Yesterday I was crushed. I totally knew it was coming after I saw the money problem, but still, it hit my ego hard........

I was going to rant more about the "interesting" economy but I have a very loud purring cat now sitting on my lap, so I just don't care at the moment...Happy Friday people!!

2 comments:

shawn said...

Well... just look at this way.. another notch on your DA belt.. and now you can look for a job where they actually appriciate you... OH wait.. we are in dentistry here.. I forgot.. sometimes my mind wanders...

Dawn said...

Selling soap is more fun it just pays crappy :)

If I get to keep it on the resume', at least it looks like I am practicing...