Thursday, January 29, 2009

Mail, Mail Will Go Away

Now the Post Office has decided to shorten its week. Another pain in my side. Will they stop delivering the mail on Saturday or pick a day during the week.............My hope is a week day or I might as well give up. Should they pick Saturday not to deliver, there will be too much mail on Monday so I will not get Monday mail either......The shortened work week will cost me 2 days of mail on a semi-regular basis....It sucks.

Once upon a time I could tell you within minutes what the time was as our mail carrier walked his route. Same mail carrier day after day, except maybe a week in the summer when there would be some young dude carrying it during vacation. Now my mail can come anywhere from 11:00a.m. til about 6 p.m. It will be late with the regular carrier and early with the sub........Hmmm, what does that say about the whole thing..................

Email is the answer. I will miss my mail, but I will go more that route....The hubby won't bank/pay bills on line or we would be doing that as well.....Mail, HAH! US Postal Sevice, double HA!

1 comment:

shawn said...

I had not heard that.. but nothing surprises me anymore.. costumer service is long gone..
Sort of stinks that I can't just pop a card in the mail for you this way.. and really have to think about bills and when they get there etc...