Tuesday, March 17, 2009

VORACIOUS

Voracious, my appetite for books these day....

I have been keeping busy in the last week and this one started the speed reading frenzy.-a definite page turner that kept me wanting more and kept me involved. No Lincoln Rhyme, but it didn't matter.

I love this book and read it again-I won't say more because people are getting copies for their different birthdays. It's a good book and a quick read...

I needed a Star Trek original and got my fix with this 2nd hand book. In the Star Trek universe, all the books need to match up with previous storylines....This includes from all the movies, all the tv shows, and all previous books.....Differences can happen with alternate timelines, but that's a whole other story in itself...I forgot the Jodi Piccoult book that started the whole run of "need to read".


It kept the pages turning, but I don't think it will be a keeper....

I'm reading a James Patterson book at the moment and thoroughly enjoying it. I'm hoping to make it thru the nite and then will think about venturing forth to find more good ones tomorrow....Wish me luck!

2 comments:

shawn said...

really people are getting a copy of a book.. anyone I would know???

Dawn said...

HEE, HEE...