Sunday, March 15, 2009

What's On My Night Stand, Etc

I just thought I would add a little nothing to the blog today.

What's on my nightstand??
1. Lamp
2. Bottle of B&B Chocolate Amber Lotion with a Pump
3. Picture of Oliver (my kitten)
4. 2 books
-Tales of Beedle the Bard
-Unity (Star Trek book)
5. Book Light
6. Box of kleenex

What's in the drawer of my nightstand?
1. Multiple lip glosses
2. 4 pairs of old glasses
3. Some book marks
4. Bottle of body cream
5. Dental floss
6. All my thank you cards and note cards
7. My address book
8. Some baby dust bunnies.....

Who needs to clean out their nightstand?? Me, I guess. Who needs 4 pair of old prescription glasses when they got bifocals the last time they were in??

I am off...A project!!

1 comment:

shawn said...

well it is nice to know that I too have a bunch of crap in my night stand.. don't even want to go there...