Monday, June 30, 2008

Career Evaluation

Well, taking Karen's initiative, I turned in my resume to a dentist downtown for front desk, 4 days a week... Do I want to do it, I don't know, but, my head is in a better place and I think a positive work environment would be a good thing. We shall see, there is a lot of old baggage there....Maybe I will get an interview, maybe not. I do know that with $4 gasoline (it's $3.89 here today) I should probably think about working a few more hours..........Stay tuned, will she work more or not...............

4 comments:

shawn said...

Which dentist?? I think that you would like the front dest position.. none of the back stabbing stuff that goes on in the back... keep me informed!

Dawn said...

I don't think Dr. Grecian will probably go that route, but yeah, I thought maybe it might be better

Dawn said...

I don't think Dr. Grecian will probably go that route, but yeah, I thought maybe it might be better

Karen said...

Hey there -- I haven't read your blog for a bit and look at all that's happening! I hope this works out just how you want it to ... then you can be the inspiration for me :-) (since I don't yet know what I am doing next!)