Saturday, June 21, 2008

WE HAVE WORMS AND MOM IS ENJOYING HER XANAX

Yes, it is true...Quincy has worms....the yucky rice like tape worm!!! There have been suspicions, but I actually managed to catch one of the things without squishing it and watched it do it's happy dance on my kleenex. EEEWW!! He has probably had them for awhile, and is supposedly in no pain....The others may or may not have them, but will all have to be treated....Waiting until Monday isn't going to put anyone's life in jeopardy (except for MOM who is having a major panic attack). SOOO, Monday we are making a family trip to the vet for pills and then I get to enjoy the after effects....Another EEEWW!! Once they all have the meds there will be no giving them back and forth and life will go on---- I just feel terrible, and lucky that I finally discovered them....Windows and worming, should be an interesting Monday......

1 comment:

shawn said...

EEEWWW is right!!! icky icky icky...