Monday, June 23, 2008

The Wild World of (De)Worming


We have survived our early morning adventure to the vet's office. The children, all 4 of them, went unwillingly, of course, after chasing Quincy all around the house for a good 20 minutes, all were packed and ready to go.... Wendell head banged his kennel and tried to get out. Poor Eli bunked with him and they fought the whole way to the vet. Quincy yowled thruout the journey, though how he had the energy, I don't know.....Katie meowed the whole way there. And me, I just drove like a bat out of hell to get there.

Wendell left packages (you know what I mean) on the scales and then on the counter after he got his shots....I was sooo embarassed.....

We were home before 8:30 at a cost of $116 and all were given their pills for worms. Eli got a shot, Wendell got his exam and all his shots. I think we did pretty well..... I also got a partial free sample bag of Greenie treats for the cats..........Forget that, she left the room and I got 4 more bags. 4 cats, $116, they can spare a few bags of free treats, don't you think???

The children are in hiding now and probably will be for the day...Mom is pooped and the ac is cranked...Life is good....

1 comment:

shawn said...

I agree.. 4 cats.. 4 samples!! I mean really, it's not like you don't ever go to the vet.. or that you ever spend any money there!! I agree $116 not too bad.. I spend that at least each time I take 1 DOG in... hope all is well...