Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Allergic Conjunctivitis

I don't know about you, but even the name sounds terrible. Maybe it's supposed to match the patient, I don't know but I always feel like c--- when I have the stuff. Work sent me to the doctor, didn't want to be at work anyway, and the doctor sent me home with a prescription for drops. I'm not contagious, just feel like doody. Add to that she wouldn't cancel my appointment for next week. Double yuck! I should be happy they keep a close eye on me, but I am just tired of doctors.....and itchy eyes.........and long waits for Harry Potter movies..................

1 comment:

shawn said...

Again, Freak or Geek (waiting for HP movies)..
I do feel for you!! I am sure that the itchy eye thing doesn't help!! Do you have to stay away from the kittens???