Monday, July 28, 2008

I Saw and I Wanted to Believe

Ok, I went to see the X-Files II "I Want to Believe". It was an ok movie. Definitely glad I went to the "cheaper"($5.50) matinee movie. I was glad to see the characters and how they were still together, the chemistry was still there, the story was ok. My problem was the bad guy was from the most recent Battlestar Galactica tv show and that was all I could think of.........He's from Battlestar Galactica, he's from Battlestar Galactica, over and over again. It took away from the story, which was kind of lame toward the end. I had to keep trying to refocus, and it was tough people- I'm glad Scully and Mulder are together and I still want to believe............... (that there will be a better movie).

1 comment:

shawn said...

OOHHH.. so you are saying.. skip it?? Not that I ever watched X-Files anyway.. but.. really??.. skip it hu???