Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Quizzy Gets Shaved

My in-laws called me over to their house to take a peek at their 3 yr old long haired black cat. He had been to the vet and they shaved him due to some matting problems and then gave him a bath. Apparently he did a very good job, but they couldn't stop laughing. I stopped by today to see the little guy (Ha, he looks huge when he has all of his fur!! Hard to believe, but true!). I thought he was absolutely adorable and he seemed a lot happier without having all that fur on one of our hot and humid days. He was adorable!! Where he was shaved was really soft and I just couldn't get enough of him. Apparently his siblings think some strange cat has moved into the house, but that is supposed to get better. Soon I hope for his sake!! Here are the pics of Quizzy.
First Quizzy on a normal day-

And now the newly shorn Quizzy-
He looks so cute, and so skinny. Yes, that's him with his tongue sticking out in the last picture. Really, really, cute!! His face looks like Wendell (A LOT) because they trimmed some of the hair there as well..

1 comment:

shawn said...

ok, that poor kitty.. I know, it's for the best.. but still... he does look "funny"