Friday, November 14, 2008

Bookin' It


1. I am rereading Twilight so I am ready for the soon to be released movie. I think they can probably make a vampire out of Cedric Diggory. It may just take a little work. DR can look a little scruffy at times as well so we will hope for the best and hope they can make the movie work. It is definitely a light read, but a story you can just fall into and those are my favorite.


2&3 I am going to try and get thru HP7 again so I am ready for The Tales of Beedle the Bard when it come out on the 7th.........that or I am going to try to read them together as Hermione goes thru it during the story...Not sure on that one......


1 comment:

shawn said...

I read 7 7 times.. so I am not sure that I need to reread it before. I might have it there just in case I need something from it. I don't know if they are doing a big release thing for this or not.. I preordered mine.. so I don't have to worry if I get one or not...
AND, I would reread my twilight.. but I lent then to Karen... and don't have them back yet...