Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Twilight x 2


Alright, I finished Twilight this afternoon for the 2nd time. Not as crazy as the BFF about these vampires, but a good story. From what I've seen from the movie, not necessarily the stills, and after rereading the book, I think Robert Pattinson will be able to do Edward without a problem. Hopefully I'm not off the mark with that one. I'm hoping I might be able to squeeze the movie in Friday, but with my work hours, it will probably have to wait.....Hopefully they will have some afternoon showings next week and I can beat the teeny bopper crowds........BFF and KAREN.......you'll have to watch your comments!! Don't spoil anything!!!! Glad to hear if you like it or not, though!!

2 comments:

shawn said...

I am still not sure Patterson can pull it off.. and yes I am bit nutty about it.. Not as much as Harry.. he is still my fav...
Like the new look...

Dawn said...

get rid of the red eyes and it really doesn't look soooo bad...