Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Cold is Better

After hearing so many things about Urgent Care, I decided on Saturday to visit the new Mtown facility (just one of the McFarland Clinics that is open at night 5-9 and during the weekend). Anyway, I called the emergency room first because I knew I was going to stand much more of the not breathing at all with a huge polyp swollen up in my right nostril..........Couldn't even drink (Sasha, I can relate!)They kind of himhawed about it and I decided to try the Urgent Care Clinic later on Saturday. Called them, got right in, got a Rx for some steroids to bring my nose inflammation down..............and waited..............and waited............I was sure nothing was working until I woke up this morning and feel human...........halfway at least...........

1 comment:

shawn said...

And you sounded better when we talked today too!!