Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sasha Blu is Sick

I've been in hibernation with this cold, so I was surprised to see an email from my god-daughter telling me that their new cat Sasha had gotten sicker. She has been fighting an upper respiratory infection, this after being fixed (I'm still not sure who gets spade and who gets neutered), having her kittens taken away at the rescue league, and going home to a new family....She has had some busy days as of late. It sounds like she isn't eating, but is getting some more meds and is being pampered and taken care of like the baby she is. She was only 6 lbs to start with and now may be closer to 5. It is worrisome and we will keep our eyes and ears open hoping for good news about this little one. She's a sweety.

1 comment:

shawn said...

still not doing terrific!!.. probably end up at the vet tomorrow.. she has been in the bathroom with each of us durning showers.. forced milk into her.. tried tuna.. different cat foods.. everything... and sorry I didn't call.. I knew you weren't feeling well.. didn't want to worry you...