Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New Books

BFF- your books are being bumped down my list again....I have The Brass Verdict coming from Once Upon A Crime Books in Minneapolis, a new David Morrell book comes out on Oct 28th, and I have 2 Star Trek books coming out the end of the month as well. I am still working on Heat Lightning. Gosh darn it, I've just been selling soap so much that I haven't gotten into the book any faster. Kind of sucks, but nice to be busy....I am excited, though, so many new books to read!! Yeah!!

2 comments:

shawn said...

New books?? well.. that is ok.. you have to read what you like first.. even if it bumps books.. I just get whatever...

Dawn said...

You know what they say. Books are a great waste of money...........THey are like my babies, especially my favorites. They get read and reread....probably not loaned out.........but I get my money's worth...