Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Eyes Again

Well, after a week trying the new glasses, that made me hip and fashionable (according to the husband), they went back to the store....Whether it was my eyes, the Rx, the frame, the lenses, no one knows for sure...They are going to step back my astigmatism a bit, keep my bifocal a bit higher and try again with new frames. No the frames aren't hip and happening. No rhinestones, no stripes, etc just plain old frames that look a lot like all the ones over the years....BUT they think with the adjusted Rx, similar lens thickness and curvature, the bigger/better bifocal, no special hinges that make my head feel like a huge zit, I might just be able to see again and read again. This was a great thing with the first pair of bifocals and I just want that back. Women, the things they go through for a new pair of glasses...

No comments: