Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hee Hee

I was a bad girl and put a picture of my hubby and his siblings in the paper for their dad's birthday today.....I didn't put their dad's name, or the kid's names but there is a picture...My hubby is 4 yo so that gives you an idea about all their ages...It is pretty cute...My hubby was ready to blow a gasket, but I think his dad will get a kick out of it...You only turn 80 once and I think you need to be spoiled a little bit....Plus, us in-laws should get a good chuckle from it...

1 comment:

shawn said...

Hey, there are no names... and really how many family have someone turning 80, with that number of kids.. and... oh wait.. you are right,.. everyone will know who it is..
MY thought.. if he didn't want you to use the picture.. why did he have it around??? (OK, you MIGHT have had to hunt for the picture...)