Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Update

My eyes have new glasses, which I hate. New glasses drive me batty. I can never get them to feel right and it makes life interesting to say the least. The bifocal bump up is nice. I like the extra bang I get with these.

Spent the weekend (a long one) in MN with BFF and Hannah. Spent some money, got some cont ed, cheese, and shoes which are all priorities on a trip up North. I think I've met my cont ed requirement but am going to take the child abuse and adult abuse course to finish it up....

The cats got presents from MN which was nice for them. They like their tent and I found my beautiful black boy cat sleeping quite soundly in a pink cat bed with bows....I do worry about him sometimes....HAHA. It was quite adorable and we just stared at him for a couple of minutes.

The job front--interesting. My manager is on sick leave from B&B so I'm not enjoying it quite as much these days...

I am going out to trim the yard and try to get motivated for the day--

1 comment:

shawn said...

You really didn't spend that much.. but you did spoil your god child... and your new god kitty.. who was missing you.. and seems a bit more mellow.. (what did you do?)
sorry about the job front...
and the con't ed here still sucked...