Sunday, April 5, 2009

Eyes

My new glasses aren't working as of yet...They have me going back tomorrow for a follow up visit to see the doctor...Considering I could see fine with the last prescription and I was just being female and wanted some new frames, I am quite disappointed. One of my friends works there and she will be there to see if they can work out something...Apparently these lenses are a bit different and may be affecting things....My bifocals are probably too low which isn't helping either because the glasses are just making me work harder and I can't see too well to read so they defeat the purpose....I am being good and not putting my last ones on, kind of like dentures and partials. You want to wear them so they know what has been going on....but oh, I'm tired and frustrated with the effort...

No comments: