Thursday, April 2, 2009

Shopping for the In-Laws

Well, it is that time again....I am supposed to go out and buy birthday presents for my brother-in-law and father-in-law. Their birthdays are days apart and that is my project....The longer we are married the more I get this sort of thing delegated to me. I got the brother taken care of and got him a gift certificate for golf. He really has no interests so it is difficult. His bday is on the 6th so I am good for a few days......The father is more difficult. He is retired and loves to read, but our book store is closed so that is no longer an option. They don't really go on shopping sprees, and GOD FORBID he go into an actual store..............sooooo...............I have a couple of extra days for him. His birthday isn't until the 8th. Heavy sigh...I guess I will think of something...It's just getting difficult.......................

1 comment:

shawn said...

hmmm... gift cert for dinner?? OH wait.. they wouldn't do that... ummm... you could make a trip to Ames to the book store.. and get him something to read.. my I suggest Nelson Demile??... (hahaha)
I know!! What about a cute framed picture of the wonderful grandkitties?? HAHAHAHAHAHA