Monday, May 5, 2008

Fairytale Has A Busy Weekend

Fairytale spent Sunday travelling to the dental convention in Des Moines. Because I am such a newbie Caribou Coffee freak, we had to make a stop at the only one I know of in Des Moines, totally out of the way, but a necessary stop whenever I am in town. The guy at the window was happy to get his picture taken once I told him what was going on. We also hit the Crest booth where we got a couple of new toothbrushes and ordered some toothpaste. Fairytale was very patient while I did business with the Crest guy.





Fairytale Hits the Crest Booth



Fairytale also got to visit the Primary HealthCare booth. This was a first for the company I work for. We weren't giving out any good stuff, so no freebies for Fairytale.



Primary HealthCare





Fairytale and I had lunch out, but the service was so bad at the Marriott Hotel, that Fairytale didn't want any pictures taken.
Like I said, Fairytale was quite busy this weekend..Here is the only picture we got of Fairytale at the cancer walk. I know I look dorky but was weighed down by a bunch of junk. My sister inherited the flower...they don't do well at our house..

Fairytale at the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk in Des Moines at the Waterworks Park

2 comments:

shawn said...

You didn't let her have any hot chocolate did you?? She gets a bit silly when she has chocolate...
cute, very cute...

Dawn said...

i think we are probably enjoying this more than Hannah these days...