Saturday, May 17, 2008

Joy Rush List

All right, I have been reading some other blogs lately and they suggested a joy rush list, so I thought I would give it a try..

Joy Rush List (in no specific order)

1. Having Wendell (the cat) crawl up on my pillow and go to sleep with me. He's purring like crazy and puts his little paw on my head as if to make sure I don't go away.

2. Driving in the car with the window down on one of the first nice days of the year. The radio/CD is blaring music that you love and life is good.

3. Hanging out with my goddaughter and listening to life and she sees it. Always fun and makes me feel 20 years younger.

4. Reading a good book and just crawling into the story and enjoying it. Thank you John Sandford!!

5. Brownies straight out of the oven. A combination of the smell of the house and the warm brownies. Yumm!!

6. Going on a cancer walk with my sister and my niece. Feeling healthy, empowered and lucky to be.

7. Finding an episode of Star Trek on t.v. that I haven't seen for awhile.

8. The snow storm where the snow is falling and all is quiet, calm, and clean.

9. Waiting for my husband to come home from work and seeing that he is genuinely happy to find me waiting for him.

10. A hot bubble bath and a good book. Life is good..

No comments: