Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Patiently Awaiting My New Book



I 'm patiently awaiting my new book. Truly I am! It actually came out today. The further adventures of Lucas Davenport. I'm getting a signed copy that will get to me the 1st of the week. In the mean time, I'm rushing to finish the other 2 books I'm in the middle of. Those who know me, know I never read 2 at a time so I'm jumping from sci-fi to mystery and back again, hoping to finish both before my book arrives.

Thank you Shawn for showing me how to cut and paste this stuff!!

1 comment:

shawn said...

OOOHHH Was that THIS week that I was suppose to go and get the book?? Wow, I mean, fun sister's is open this weekend, I have let's dish.. I mean, really you don't REALLY want it do you??
Ok, pick your jaw off the floor, and know that I will be sending as soon as I can...