Thursday, May 1, 2008

Fairytale Gets A Blog







Hannah, my goddaughter, had a school project where they have a stuffed animal that you send with friends and family. They, in turn, send back postcards, money, etc to give the person an idea of where the animal had visited. Anyway, Fairytale is a well traveled animal. He has seen the Eiffel Tower, Stonehenge, been on a Disney Cruise, been to Colorado, seen Germany, etc. The animal has had quite a life including visiting a bank vault, the maternity ward of a hospital (got to hang out in a baby crib), got his haircut, and his teeth cleaned. Lucky guy! I have some photos of recent adventures that I thought I would share. He is going on a cancer walk on Saturday, so that should be fun, too.

2 comments:

shawn said...

ooooooo how cute.. I want to be fairytail.. she's been EVERYWHERE!!!

Dawn said...

The only thing is that I think Quincy would like to make Fairytale lunch so I have to keep her out of the way...