Saturday, May 3, 2008

My New Favorite Bookstore


My new favorite bookstore is in Minneapolis. I am patiently awaiting my signed John Sandford book. (HAHA) This is the store that does all the mystery books. It is small and out of the way, and I have only been there once, but I've bought a few books from them. We have communicated back and forth via email. Gary, one of the owners, I had the pleasure of meeting on my recent trip. His wife, Pat, sends me emails about books and answers back. I sent a recent thank you email and he remembered me and my name. These people are great!! You don't find that kind of customer service anywhere these days SO visit Once Upon A Crime bookstore when you are in Minneapolis. It is well worth the time and effort.

2 comments:

shawn said...

Where is the part where you hugged Gary?? No wonder he remembers you!! But it is a great book store. They have given Hannah free books, and I just love the family feeling to the store..

Dawn said...

The nice people sent me a response to the blog!! They loved the entry!!