Friday, May 9, 2008

Selling Soap

I'm selling soap today at Bath and Body Works. That's what we call it at my house anyway....I'm off to sell soap.........Actually, it will probably be quite busy with Mother's Day this weekend. Lots of people are buying for the various moms in their lives. I like to be there to help them find what they need. It is also a great place to work because the people are so nice. The store manager is Cherie' who I adore and is always there trying to help me do a better job. It's never a negative at Bath and Body. Those who know me, know I've had a lot of negatives in the work world in the past. This is a great experience and I really enjoy it.

1 comment:

shawn said...

I wish that I could say that about my job.. any of it..
Maybe that is what I need.. a job where everyone is positive and it's FUN.. OH right, then it's not work!!